Friday, November 12, 2010

Let the Madness BEGIN!

So... here I am attempting to join the leagues of other bloggers/internet savy folks/podcasters/and others who have already tread these paths long before me.  Am I hoping to forge new paths?  Change outmoded ideas?  Challenge the dogmas?  Shake the very pillars of HEAVEN?!?

Hell no... At least, not yet.

I'm hoping to use this place as a mental dumping ground for ideas, random thoughts, and plots for world domination plans for helping humanity.

This blog will mainly be focused on attempts of writing stories, pen and paper gaming (either at a table with folks or via SKYPE), random scientific nuggets, and general oddities as well.  I do NOT plan on bitching about politics, religion, gender issues, or anything like that. 

It's a rough opening but hey... even Dr. Doom had to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment